Directors and Heads of UX and Digital Customer Experience will unite at The Digital Customer Experience & User Experience Conference on 27th November 2018 in central London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by brands, for brands. This is your opportunity to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We've released a variety of speaking, sponsorship and exhibition stand packages for the event so here is your chance to get involved with this unmissable event!
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Before Thursday 20th September For Just £2,199 +VAT (Save £500). Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Great attendees, perfect fit.” NG Data (previous sponsor)
- “Excellent event.” OpenText (previous sponsor)
- “Great delegates, great content.” Content Guru (previous sponsor)
- “Really interesting discussion topics, great delegate list.” Qualtrics (previous sponsor)
This is not a room filled with solution providers and supply-side delegates, this is the UK’s leading one-day, digital customer and user experience conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior UX decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands, for brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers putting UX at the heart of their organisations to drive cultural change and harness cutting-edge technologies with user-centered digital customer experience strategies and conversion-boosting user experiences.
Who Should Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Heads/Directors of UX, Heads/Directors of Digital, Heads/Directors of Digital Customer Experience and more.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a brand-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading brands. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice and 3 delegate passes. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room and 2 delegate passes.
- DRINKS RECEPTION: Sole sponsorship of the The User Experience Conference drinks reception and 2 delegate passes.
- PRIVATE VIP LUNCH: Host lunch for 8 delegates of your choice in a private room and 4 delegate passes.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver The Right Target Audience For You:
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Global Insight Conferences Ltd
5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
+44 (0)20 3479 2299